Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Grandma J is just a little bit behind :(

Well the past few weeks I have been very busy and because of that, this blog has gotten a little behind, so I apologize for that. I'll try to bring you up to speed over the next few days....

First we missed Logan turning 2 months old!! I know, to some that may seem trivial, but to Grandma, it's huge, lol. He's growing more each day. Here's some pics of the little man at 2 months old.

Such a sweet baby!
Here, Logan's talking to his Mommy...ok, maybe yelling at her, lol

Thumbs up for Rock music!



Logan also had his 2 month checkup, which entailed the first of the horrid baby shots

OUCH!!!

Poor baby got one in each leg :(

The next big change was bath time!
Mommy took the "sling" seat out so Logan got to actually lay in the water!!

He LOVED the change!


Just relaxing!

All clean and drying off...and a little game of peek-a-boo


Ok, so I think that brings us up to Easter Sunday and my birthday. My birthday & Easter both fell on Sunday, April 24th. Here's a few pics showing what Logan got from the Easter bunny.


Then it was off to Grandma J's house to eat easter dinner and celebrate grandma's birthday. Now I was told that Logan picked out my birthday gifts all by himself! Mommy & Daddy held up several times for Logan's approval. If he liked something he would smile and coo.....lol. So this is what I got....

A very cool vase that says "If Grandma's were Flowers, I'd pick You"...and it's purple, my favorite color!

I also got a new Large coffee mug that says "Best Grandma"
                                                                   

                                 I love my first gifts from my little sweetie                           
                             I think he did a wonderful job in picking out the perfect birthday gifts!
                                   Logan also had quite the Easter outfit! He looked adorable.



His very cute little bunny feet

And his little cotton tail butt!

                  Here's a few pictures of Logan and the Easter basket he got from Grandma & Grandpa
                               I made the Easter card for Logan and put some extra love into it!
                                                              And this just says it all!!!
It doesn't get any better than that!

Stop back tomorrow and hopefully I'll catch up the rest!

1 comment:

  1. Logan is such a beautiful baby, Grandma! Be sure to tell his mommy that my oldest grand of 5 is an AC/DC freak..LOL I enjoyed looking and reading about these photo's and catching up with Logan's growth.

    Thank you so much for sharing your world with us!

    Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete