Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Still catching up :)

I'm still catching up on things, especially this here blog, lol. I left off last time on Easter Sunday. Not a lot goes on during the week, with me and my daughter both working like crazy. But my Sarah is a wonderful daughter! She sends me pictures almost everyday of Logan. So here's a few of them...
LMAO...ok, this one maybe only a Grandma can love! The look on that baby's face cracks me up every time I see this pic. I mean, you just have to wonder what he was thinking at the time, lol. Anyway, I know, I could post so many pics of the little sweetie, but that would just get kinda boring for all of you.
                                                He he...I couldn't resist just one more!
So that should bring us up to Sunday, May 8th--Mother's day! Sarah got roses from Logan for her first Mother's Day. Rick and I were invited to Sarah & Jon's house for a cookout that afternoon.

Sarah & Logan

The weather was beautiful so we hung out outside. Logan fell asleep in my arms for a while, which was perfectly fine with Grandma J! The little sleepy head did wake up after we were all done eating and gave us a look as if to say "What did I miss?"  So Mommy decided to give him a little taste of a brat!
He licked at it and seemed to like it, lol.
Then it was Grandpa's turn to love him up. It should be said that Logan REALLY likes his Grandpa!


Then Grandma got the idea to let Logan try some watermelon! He sucked on it and really seemed to like that....even more than the brat!


                                              All in all it was a super great Mother's day.

                       During the week Sarah decided to give Logan some cereal for the first time.

Getting ready for the big event...he don't look to sure of this!


"What the heck is this stuff?"


"I trust you Mommy!"


"Really Mom, how about that brat or watermelon now"


"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"


"Thank goodness it's over! Now I can play!"
Sarah said he did really well for his first time.

So that's the events of the past week. We should be all caught up now. Logan turns 3 months old tomorrow! Time seems to be flying by. I can't comprehend that in just 9 more months, he'll be a year old already! This is the pic Sarah sent me this morning...


Isn't he just the cutest little man you ever saw?
Thanks for checking in with Grandma J & Logan.
Bye Bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment